Resident Holiday Notice
Dear Valued Resident,
Contemporary Management Concepts, LLLP would like to wish you and your family the happiest of holidays! If you plan to leave your apartment over the next few weeks, here are some tips to protect you and your belongings.
1. DON’T BE A VICTIM OF CRIME
Theft usually increases during the holidays. Follow these tips to protect your home and valuables:
- Consider pausing your newspaper delivery while you are gone.
- Ensure all apartment doors and windows are locked.
- If you are leaving your vehicle on the property while out of town, ensure it is locked and no valuables are left inside.
2. PROTECT YOU & YOUR FAMILY
Fire, floods, and freezing temperatures can happen over the holidays. To protect yourself and your home, follow these tips:
- Unplug electric blankets, toaster ovens, and other appliances.
- Please turn Christmas lights off.
- Please turn off the water to your washing machine. Call your management office for help if needed.
- Set your heater to 65° F to protect plants and pipes from freezing.
- Please take out all trash prior to leaving town.
- Leave your phone number and email address with your management office in case of an emergency.
3. PAYING RENT ON JANUARY 1st
If you are not home by the first of January, please pay your rent by accessing our online payment portal or mail your rent check to:
Contemporary Management Concepts, LLLP
13400 Progress Blvd.
Alachua, FL 32615
Contemporary Management Concepts