A Holiday Letter To Our Residents
Dear Valued Resident,
Contemporary Management Concepts, LLLP would like to wish you Happy Holidays! We would also like to remind you that if you plan to leave for the holidays, please note the following:
- Ensure all doors and windows are locked and your apartment is secure.
- Contact your leasing office with your planned holiday departure and arrival dates so our staff can check in on your apartment while your away.
- Crime usually increases during the holidays. If applicable, have your newspaper delivery paused while you are out of town. Take home valuables such as stereos, TV’s, and jewelry. We require residents to carry a resident content insurance policy as Contemporary Management is not responsible for stolen items.
In past years we have experienced both fire and flood during the holiday season. Residents have come back to their homes to find that some or all possessions were destroyed. To prevent this from happening this year, we offer the following tips.
- Make sure all heaters, electric blankets, toaster ovens, etc., are unplugged before you leave town.
- Ensure Christmas lights are turned off.
- Please turn off the water to your washing machine. Please contact your management office for specific instructions.
- We recommend that you leave your heater on low (approx.65 F) to protect your plants and prevent broken pipes in case of a freeze.
- We require resident to carry a renter’s content insurance policy, as Contemporary Management Concepts is not responsible for stolen items or personal items damaged due to a fire or flood.
- Please take out all trash prior to leaving town.
- Leave your phone number with your management office in case of emergency.
- If you are not home by the 1st of January, please use our on-line payment portal or mail your rent check to Contemporary Management Concepts, LLLP, 13400 Progress Blvd., Alachua, FL 32615.
PLEASE HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAY!
Contemporary Management Concepts