Florida state law states any person who performs management services for home associations containing more than 10 units or associations that have an annual budget in excess of $100,000 must be licensed as a Community Association Manager.
Licensed CAMS at CMC offer management services for your condominium including:
- Management and Distribution of Association Funds
- Preparing Budgets or Other Financial Documents for a Community Association
- Conducting Community Association Meetings
- Coordinating Maintenance for the Residential Development
- Additional Day-to-Day Services Involved in the Operation of a Community Association
Contemporary Management is pleased to offer the services of our three CAMS for Homeowner Associations and Condominiums who are licensed in the state of Florida: