Calling all Gators.
Next weekend the Division of Student Affairs at the University of Florida is hosting the first-ever Family Weekend "Always Orange Forever Blue" on February 22nd through 24th.
Family Weekend Spring Edition welcomes back all UF undergraduate and graduate student families back to campus for a fun and relaxing weekend that includes: live entertainment family competitions UF’s largest outdoor BBQ and (best of all) reduced tickets to UF Gator Athletic events including: Men’s Basketball Baseball Lacrosse Gymnastics and Tennis.
Registration will remain open until Monday February 18 by 4 p.m. EST or until the program fills to capacity. You can register here.
Read through the program information online before registering as current UF students will need their Gatorlink ID and password to access the Family Weekend Spring Edition registration web site.
The Division is also asking guests to help serve the Gainesville community by bringing school supplies (crayons copy paper glue markers pencils backpacks etc.) to Family Weekend Check-In. All items will be donated to the Southern Regional Back to School Campaign. And if you're one of the first 100 families to donate and receive a free Family Weekend T-shirt!
Click here for more details on Always Orange Forever Blue: UF's Family Weekend Spring 2013 or contact the New Student and Family Programs Office at (352) 392-1261 or email@example.com with any questions.
Friday February 22 · Gator Nights 6 p.m. - 2 a.m.
· Department of Astronomy Public Viewing 8:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
· UF Lacrosse v UC Davis 6:30 p.m.
· * UF Gymnastics v Kentucky 7 p.m. Saturday February 23 · Family Fest and BBQ 12:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.
· * Museum of Natural History Special Exhibits “Titanoboa” 12:30 p.m. - 3 p.m. · Men’s Basketball Viewing Party 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
· Family Game Night 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
· * Men’s Basketball v Arkansas 7 p.m. Sunday February 24 · Lacrosse v University of Albany 12 p.m.
· Tennis v Stanford 12 p.m.
· * Men’s Baseball v Florida Gulf Coast University 1 p.m. (Events with an * asterisk indicate a special reduced Family Weekend cost all other events are included in the cost of your registration)