COVID-19, also known as the coronavirus, is a respiratory virus. Symptoms can include: a fever, cough and shortness of breath. These symptoms may appear in as few as two days or as long as 14 days after exposure.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the best way to protect yourself from exposure to COVID-19 is to practice good hygiene. This includes:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water is not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Visit COVID-19 for additional information.
Our office is open to residents and the outside public as of Monday, May 18th but with limited hours and capacity.
In accordance with local regulations, masks are required to enter the leasing office. If you do not have one, we will have disposable ones available.
Please check our property’s website for the most current office hours.
Due to limited clubhouse capacity, if you need to come to the office, we suggest you call ahead to make sure we have someone available to meet with you.
The leasing center will be staffed by essential personnel only.
Our office/maintenance staff continues to wear appropriate PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) when completing resident service requests, tours and property inspections to include masks, gloves and additional recommended PPE as deemed necessary.
Office staff will be reachable via phone, text, and email. Please continue to communicate via these methods.
Traditional resident appreciation events have been canceled until further notice, however many properties are organizing on-line or virtual events to limit exposure. Please Like and Follow your property’s Facebook page to participate.
As stay-at-home/closure orders are lifted in specific property locations, we are reopening amenity spaces under supervision and with enhanced cleaning, occupancy and social-distancing policies.
Pools and decks, volleyball courts, racquetball courts, tennis courts and basketball courts are opening beginning on Monday, May 18th but with limited hours and capacity. Please be courteous to your fellow residents and limit your pool visits to two hours so others may enjoy them as well.
Fitness centers, playgrounds, business centers, theatre rooms, game rooms, outdoor kitchens/grills, and other common areas reopened on June 1st with limited hours and capacity. While using indoor property amenities, residents will be required to wear mask and practice 6ft. social distancing protocols. Due to social distancing protocols, our hot tubs will remain closed until further notice.
- Dog parks and laundry facilities will remain open however this may change without notice due to changes provided by federal, state and county governments.
Please refer to your county’s guidelines below.
Work orders should be requested via the property’s website resident portal or called into the leasing office. Non-emergency maintenance work orders will be done by appointment only.
The office staff will begin contacting residents beginning Monday, May 18th to make appointments for routine work-orders.
Our team has specific guidelines that they have to meet prior to entering your home. Our maintenance technicians will not enter your apartment unless you are comfortable with them doing so.
NOTE: If you or anyone in your family has flu-like symptoms, please do not ask us to enter your apartment. If you have a maintenance emergency after hours, please call (352) 505-6966 or (800) 919-9888.
Under our guidelines and the Florida Landlord Tenant Laws, Emergency repairs shall be deemed as follows:
- Security-broken locks, window locks and smoke detectors
- Major water leaks, broken pipes, or seriously clogged drains
- No heat or air conditioning
- No water
- Sewer backups
- Gas leaks or electrical appliances (especially refrigerators)
- Due to toilet paper shortages, alternatives may be necessary. If you do use these alternative products, such as flushable wipes, paper towels or facial tissues, please do not flush these items down your apartment toilets. Doing so will cause issues with the sewage lines.
Rent payments should be processed via the on-line payment portal or mailed to the property address. We strongly encourage all residents to pay rent through our on-line resident portal. Please be advised we are not responsible for lost checks or delayed delivery if you choose to mail your rent payments to the leasing office. If you have questions regarding rent payments, please contact your leasing office via phone, email, or text.
If you are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19 that will impact your ability to pay rent, please contact your leasing office as soon as possible to discuss your situation.
If you are now unemployed due to COVID-19, you are encouraged to file for unemployment benefits. Visit www.floridajobs.org to submit your application on the CONNECT platform.
In order to file a claim, you will need your Social Security number, driver’s license or state ID, and information regarding your past 18 months of employment.
Additional assistance and resources to those financially impacted by COVID-19:
- The United Way has resources that are available to those who are financially impacted by COVID-19. You can dial 2-1-1 to speak to someone at the United Way who can help direct you to the specific resources that are available in our area.
- If you are a restaurant employee, the National Restaurant Association has established the Restaurant Employee Relief Fund to help industry employees experiencing hardship during the COVID-19 outbreak. You can apply for assistance online at: https://rerf.us/.
- The USBG National Charity Foundation has established the Bartender Emergency Assistance Program: https://www.usbgfoundation.org/beap.
- The Golden Rule Charity has established a grant program to assist those in the hospitality industry: https://www.goldenrulecharity.org/.
- Another Round Another Rally has been set up to assist those in the hospitality industry: https://anotherroundanotherrally.org/
As a reminder, packages will not be accepted in the office. Please advise your vendor and/or shipping company that they may leave packages by your front door.
Our properties are open and offering virtual tours, facetime tours, self-guided tours, or contactless traditional tours. We encourage you to call, text, or email to schedule a tour today.
Many of our communities host 360 degree self-guided virtual tours or video virtual tours on their websites.
Ready to lease? You can complete the process by using the applicant portal on the community website you are interested in. Need to talk with a leasing specialist about the process?
Please call or email the leasing office.