WHAT ARE THE OFFICE HOURS?
- Our office is open to residents and the outside public but with limited capacity.
- In accordance with local regulations, masks are required to enter the leasing office.
- If you do not have one, we will have disposable ones available.
- Please check our property’s website for the most current hours.
- Due to limited clubhouse capacity, if you need to come to the office, we suggest you call ahead to make sure we have someone available to meet with you.
- The leasing center will be staffed by essential personnel only.
- Office staff will be reachable via phone, text, and email. Please continue to communicate via these methods.
What About Resident Events & Amenities
Traditional resident appreciation events have been canceled until further notice, however many properties are organizing on-line or virtual events to limit exposure. Please Like and Follow your property’s Facebook page to participate.
Pools and decks, hot tubs, outdoor kitchens/grills, fitness centers, playgrounds, tennis courts, racquet and basketball courts, business centers, theatre rooms, game rooms, and other common areas attached to the clubhouse are open but with limited hours and capacity. Please be courteous to your fellow residents and limit your pool visits to two hours so others may enjoy them as well.
If you have any questions about your property’s amenities, please call or text the office.
Please refer to your county's guidelines below.
What About Maintenance Issues In My Apartment?
Work orders should be requested via the property’s website resident portal. Non-emergency maintenance work orders will be done by appointment only.
The office staff will contact residents to make appointments for routine work-orders.
Our team has specific guidelines that they have to meet prior to entering your home. Our maintenance technicians will not enter your apartment unless you are comfortable with them doing so.
NOTE: If you or anyone in your family has flu-like symptoms, please do not ask us to enter your apartment. If you have a maintenance emergency after hours, please call (352)505-6966 or (800) 919-9888.
Under our guidelines and the Florida Landlord Tenant Laws, Emergency repairs shall be deemed as follows:
- Security-broken locks, window locks and smoke detectors
- Major water leaks, broken pipes, or seriously clogged drains
- No heat or air conditioning
- No water
- Sewer backups
- Gas leaks or electrical appliances (especially refrigerators)
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO PAY MY RENT?
Rent payments should be processed via the on-line payment portal or mailed to the property address. We strongly encourage all residents to pay rent through our on-line resident portal. We are not responsible for lost checks or delayed delivery if you choose to mail your rent payments to the leasing office. If you have questions regarding rent payments, please contact your leasing office via phone, email, or text.
WHAT IF I’M HAVING A PACKAGE DELIVERED?
As a reminder packages will not be accepted in the office. Please advise your vendor and/or shipping company that they may leave packages by your front door.
HOW DO I SCHEDULE A TOUR OR SIGN A LEASE?
In support of social distancing we are offering virtual tours. Some properties are offering self-guide tours, contactless traditional tours or socially distanced tours.
Many of our communities host 360 degree self-guided virtual tours or video virtual tours on their websites.
In addition, our team has the capability to host live video tours via FaceTime or Facebook Messenger.
In addition, our team has the capability to host live video tours via FaceTime or Facebook Messenger. Please contact the leasing office of the community you are interested in for more information.
Ready to lease? You can complete the process by using the applicant portal on the community website you are interested in. Need to talk with a leasing specialist about the process?
Please call or email the leasing office.